Your instructor is Jane Govoni BCH, CI
Author–Hypnotherapist – Hypnosis Instructor – Stress Management Specialist –Speaker– Life Coach – Yoga Instructor-
Since my first hypnosis class in 1978, I have been a hypnotist/coach for 37 years. Personally, I am a wife of 43 years, the mother of four daughters and grandmother of eight.
What is a Hypnotist?
My favorite definition came to me when I was presenting a program at Andrews Air Force Base. A young airman told me I was ‘like a chiropractor for the mind, because everyone needs an adjustment of their thoughts sometimes’. That is what we do. We help people adjust their thoughts and change their lives. When people are relaxed we can negotiate with the subconscious and help the client create healthy habits and new ways of thinking. A hypnotist/coach can help people make changes in their mental and physical health, relationships, become more creative and feel happier and healthier.
I specialize in medical hypnosis because my own journey included a major stroke. I was told that I had lost a third of my brain and if I lived it would be in a nursing home. AND there was no treatment for this rare brain disease. I came up with my own treatment plan because it was necessary for me to do exactly that. I used hypnosis, faith and alternative medicine practices to help myself heal. Now I work at a medical clinic one day a week, seeing people referred to me by the doctors, often for chronic conditions. I also teach classes there. I work in industry one day a week with an office in an area manufacturing plant. In addition, I teach workshops, classes and see clients at Sky Blue Dreams. I hold both a board certification and a clinical certification. I am a speaker and an author.
This year I am on the faculty for the 2017 Hypnothoughts Live an International Hypnosis Conference in Las Vegas as well as at the 201 7 Mid-America Conference in Chicago.
After my recovery, I became a Board Certified Hypnotist and an Instructor for the National Guild of Hypnotists. I am certified in Clinical and Medical Hypnosis, Pain Management, Advanced Pain Management, Master techniques, Pediatric Hypnosis, Past Life Regression, Stroke Recovery, Sports Performance, Stage Hypnosis, Forensic Hypnosis, Neurolinguistic Programming.
Perhaps the most important training is the Stress Management training from the world renowned Brian Luke Seaward.
I see clients by appointment at the Sky Blue Dreams Wellness Center in Oxford, WI and at the Dean Lake Delton Integrative Medicine Clinic or if you are a Brakebush Employee you can schedule on site sessions with me as a apart of your employee benefit program . For appointments call 608-697-4457. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Certifications and areas of continuing studies that Jane has completed include:
- Board Certified Hypnotherapist
- National Guild of Hypnosis Certified in Clinical Hypnosis
- National Guild of Hypnosis Medical Hypnosis
- Rewiring Your Brain – Rev. Scott Giles and Art Leidecker
- Certification in Pain Management – Mottin & Johnson Insitute of Hypnosis
- Pediatric Hypnosis – Ron Eslinger, Healthy Visions Hypnosis
- Stage Hypnosis – Mottin & Johnson Institute of Hypnosis
- Sports and Performance Specialist – Jerry Valley and Tommy Vee
- Master Hypnosis Techniques – Dr. John Spencer
- Neuro Linquistic Programming – Mottin & Johnson Institute of Hypnosis
- Past-Life Regression Training – Dr. William Horton
- Stress Management
- Holistic Stress Management –National Wellness Institute and Brian Luke Seward Ph.D
- Sports Yoga – Dr. William Horton