Why could it be important to your life if you learn about Hypnosis?
Because Hypnosis changes lives!
How Can Hypnosis Change Your Life?
1. You will get a new perspective on life.
2. You will have a new profession.
3. You will have new techniques to enhance the work you do now.
4. You will learn stress management skills. You will learn how to become healthier and happier because stress plays a part in 90% of all illness.
5. You will be able to coach clients, yourself, family and friends to lose weight, stop worry and other habits they would like to let go of, sleep better and look at life in a more positive way.
Okay. Let’s say you would like something new in your life. Why would you want to take this certification class? The Sky Blue Dreams Certification class has some things that you won’t get anywhere else.
1. All certifications with the National Guild of Hypnotists, the oldest and largest organizations for hypnotists are held to a standard of 70 hours of teacher instruction and more hours on your own.
2. I provide books and CDs that I have collected over the years for that self-study.
3. My program is the only one I know of that also certifies you with the International Hypnosis Federation which is located on the west coast. This will include some of the best books on hypnosis that I am aware of and they include hypnosis scripts.
4. I believe this is the only course that offers two certifications and the extra books, but that is not all. I also throw in a medical hypnosis for hypnotists training at the end at no extra cost.
The fall class for 2016 is being held in Oxford, WI on Friday/Saturday/Sunday/Mondays on September 1st-2nd,3rd,4th and October 6th,7th-8th and 9th. The cost of this class is $1,899 which includes all books, 2 certifications and the extra medical hypnosis class.
Must register by August 15th, 2017
Pay in full by August 15th and receive a $200 discount.
Credit cards accepted. Payment plan available.
If you would like one held in your area I will come to you for a minimum of five students.
Let me tell you about myself.
1. I am Sky Blue, or Jane Govoni, and I believe in hypnosis down to my toes. I used hypnosis to heal from a major stroke due to a brain disease, where I lost a third of my brain. There was no treatment for this disease and I was expected to die. I put hypnosis into my treatment plan because I know it works. I have been a hypnotist since 1978. I am board certified and a certified clinical hypnotist. Although I am a trained stage hypnotist I have specialized in medical hypnosis. Along with my own office, I work at a medical clinic and in industry.
2. I teach, speak and write about resilience. I think it is the answer to our problems. We are alive so we will have problems. It is like the saying ‘it doesn’t matter how many times you get hit, it matters how many times you get up’. Resilient people keep getting up.
Jane took her first hypnosis class in 1978, with the hypnosis pioneer Harry Arons. For the next 18 years she had a part-time hypnosis practice while raising her daughters.
I have dedicated myself to making this training better each time. I am always adding things to the curriculum because I want you to be the best hypnotist/coach you can be when you have finished the course. It is absolute joy for me when I hear my students say at the end of the course that they feel they have received so much more than they paid for.
First you will learn how to place people in a trance in a number of ways. There are progressive relaxations and speed inductions. Actually this is the easy part because hypnosis is natural and we all go into and out of hypnosis every day. You will learn how to control this wonderful tool by practicing self-hypnosis and practicing trance work on each other. Learning to put someone into trance is the easy part. It is learning and understanding the correct words to use to facilitate change that is the really valuable piece of the training. You will learn how to coach people so they can change. I will share techniques I have learned in the last 35 years. You will leave this training with a toolbox full of techniques, such as:
1. NLP (Neurolinguistic Programming
2. EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique or Tapping)
3. Heart Math
5. Stress Management
I spend a day talking about the metaphysical because, although you don’t have to believe it or make it a part of your practice, you must understand it. You will be asked questions, and for some of you this may be your favorite piece.
Jane’s promise to you
I will share with you the knowledge that I have gathered over the last 30 years. You will have access to my extensive collection of books, CD’s and DVD’s. It is my desire is to create confident and informed hypnotists. With this course you will receive a $50 script book without charge along with a number of other books.
If, after lunch on the first day of class, you decide that this is not the class for you, you can turn in your books and I will refund your money, less $200.00.
I guarantee the Sky Blue Dreams Hypnosis certification Class can change your life.
If you have any questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 608-697-4457
If you think you would like to include essential oils into your business I will pay one-half of your kit. If you bring a friend who signed up, you will save another $100.
Upon completion of our certification class, you will not only be a National Guild of Hypnotists Certified Hypnotist or Hypnotherapist. The National Guild of Hypnotists is the world’s largest international professional hypnosis association. Jane is also affiliated with the International Hypnosis Federation (IHF) so you will also be certified through them.
Jane’s certifications and areas of studies include:
Holistic Stress Management –National Wellness Institute and Brian Luke Seward Ph.D
Board Certified Hypnotherapist–National Guild of Hypnosis
Certified in Clinical Hypnosis–National Guild of Hypnosis
Medical Hypnosis —-Rev. Scott Giles and Art Leidecker
Rewiring your Brain—Don Mottin
Certification in Pain Management—Ron Eslinger
Pediatric Hypnosis—Don Mottin
Stage Hypnosis—Jerry Valley and Tommy Vee
Sports and Performance Specialist—Dr. William Horton
Sports Yoga—Dr. John Spencer
Master Hypnosis Techniques—Don Mottin
Neuro Linquistic Programming—Dr. William Horton
Past-Life Regression Training
Self- Hypnosis Instructor—National Guild of Hypnosis
Certified Life Coach