Hypnosis is a natural, safe non-invasive technique.
We have all experienced hypnosis throughout our life.
Whenever you are “in the zone” of focused concentration you are in a hypnotic state. This can happen while you are reading, watching television, playing a video game, or playing your favorite sport. Nearly everyone who has driven a car remembers a time where they were surprised that they were farther down the road than they thought they were, in these times of concentration you were experiencing self-hypnosis.
Hypnosis has nothing to do with the supernatural, mind control or religion.
Hypnosis is about connecting to your subconscious mind.
10% of your mind is the conscious mind and the subconscious makes up the other 90%. Your subconscious mind is the place of your belief system. We can use hypnosis to re-frame the beliefs held in our subconscious mind.
The conscious mind can also be affected by hypnosis.
You can learn to control your heart rate, breath, and blood pressure . These functions can all be affected by our thoughts.
What can you use hypnosis for?
- changing our attitude
- increasing confidence
- eliminating fears
- stop nail-biting
- pain management
- cancer treatment side effects
- dental issues
- preparing for surgery
- self-esteem issues
- smoking cessation
- irritable bowel
- hot flashes
- sports improvement
- stress management
- sexual problems
- weight management
- enhance the immune system
- explore past lives and much more.
Success rates for Hypnosis
According to research done at several major university medical centers, hypnosis far exceeds many traditional smoking cessation techniques with no side effects.
Smoking cessation: 90.6%
Abstinence from tobacco: 87%
Hypnosis clients are twice as likely to remain smoke-free after two years.
How many sessions do I need?
Most habits are changed in three sessions, some in as few as one session.
There was a comparison study done by American Health Magazine. They documented the following rates of success:
Psychoanalysis———600 session——38% success rate
Behavior Therapy——22 sessions——-72% success rate
Hypnosis—————-6 sessions——–93% success rate
How long does hypnosis last?
Sometimes a suggestion made during a hypnosis session will last forever. The more you reinforce the new way of thinking by reinforcing the suggestions you are given during your session, the longer they will last. By learning and practicing self-hypnosis we create new neural-pathways through repetition.
You are always in control with hypnosis and there are NO side effects.
Call 608-697-4457 today to make an appointment with Jane for hypnosis.