Hypnosis can help you change your life. Hypnosis is a working dream. During hypnosis session the hypnotist is like a negotiator between your conscious mind and your subconscious mind. Because hypnosis is focused concentration when you focus on the voice of the hypnotist or an object you become relaxed and go into a hypnotic trance. You will hear everything the hypnotist says and will always be in control. Here are some of the things that you can expect hypnosis can do for you.
- Hypnosis can reduce stress. Stress is either the cause of 86% of all disease or can make those diseases worse.
- Hypnosis helps access our subconscious mind which is 90% of our mind. Our subconscious mind holds all our memories, feelings and emotions. By accessing the subconscious mind we are able to effectively change unwanted habits, release fears, and increase self-esteem.
- Hypnosis can help you can learn to make choices without allowing emotions such as anger affect your decision and you can increase your energy and motivation.
- Medical research centers are finding hypnosis makes a difference in our responses daily events.
- Nurses, teachers, social workers, coaches, energy workers and psychologists find that they get faster results for their clients when they use hypnosis and EFT (emotional freedom technique.)
Hypnosis is used to manage:
- PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder)
- IBS (irritable bowel syndrome)
- insomnia, fibromyalgia
- ADD (attention deficit disorder)
- and hypertension.
Some of the benefits of hypnosis are:
- Increased immune system
- Optimize learning
- Releasing test anxiety
- Enhanced sports performance
- and Improved relationship.
Everyone can use hypnosis to enrich their lives and improve their health and happiness.