I have very exciting news about the Saturday Morning classes. Although I will not be doing these classes this summer Marcia Tank will be doing the June class on the 4th Saturday at Sky Blue Dreams in Oxford and in August Barb Kearns will be talking about crystals and healing. As for me I am concentrating on getting my classes on line doing a class at the library for kids and working on a speaking in Las Vegas in August. I am excited about my new classes and the new format and I am very very excited about Marcia and Barb sharing at Sky Blue Dreams. They are both extremely knowledgeable women.
This is a preview about Marcia’s class you must register.
Mind Training for
Sports Performance Workshop
Saturday June 24th 2017
Learn mind training techniques to take your performance to the next level. You’ve been studying and practicing the physical aspects of your sport, now take your skills beyond what you can do with physical training.
While this is an experiential introductory workshop that will focus on sports, the tools you learn can naturally be used for any type of performance, including sports, dance, acting, sales and business performance.
Focus of the workshop is on experiencing exercises to help you train your mind for performance.
This is for people who know how to do the activity they love, and they want to improve performance by training their mind.
- Learn tools to help you manage your state of mind during performance to be calm and focused
2. Perform an exercise to take a negative belief around your performance and change it to a more productive belief
3. Perform an exercise to help you determine who you want to be on the course (court / field / etc.) and reinforce that image of yourself
4. Build and experience your circle of excellence.
5. Determine what you want to change and develop a plan to get you there
What can you bring to the workshop to achieve these goals?
- A beginner’s open mind
- Willingness to learn outside of the box
- Willingness to participate in exercises
- Attitude of Fun
- An area of performance you will play with during the workshop
Please register by June 15th 2017 at firstname.lastname@example.org or text or call 1-715-383-5436 ______________
Marcia has been studying performance for more than 20 years and has completed a number of sports performance certification training programs and life and business coaching programs.
Certifications she holds include:
- Golf Specialist
- Working with Athletes
- Master NLP Practitioner
- Stress Reduction Facilitator
- Quantum Life Coach
- Consulting Hypnotist
- Self-Hypnosis Instructor
Prior to beginning her career as a sports specialist, consultant and coach, Marcia earned a B.A. in Business Administration with an Accounting Major and worked in corporate environments for 20+ years in accounting, information systems implementation and management.
I hope you !a wonderful day!