First things first I will not be having a May Saturday class. All my Sky Blue time is going into the June 18th class. That will be secret/covert hypnosis, and how to recognize and protect yourself from the influence of others. You can read more about that at the end of this letter
I have some really exciting news that I think will benefit all of us.
I have a core belief that the more resilient we can become the healthier we will be and the healthier we are the happier we will live our lives. Now if we live our lives in a happy, grateful way our immune system will become stronger. Suddenly we notice that all those little irritations roll off like water off a duck’s back and that is resilience!
So I started to wonder how can I become more resilient and in the process share with you what I am learning.
- I am creating a new kind of newsletter where you will get some real tips and ideas, and something to laugh at, this newsletter will have real meat to it and not be an ad.
- I am created a wonderful co-op with a few hypnotists that I feel are doing exceptional work and most of all walking their talk. This group is called “Resilience Tutors” Each of us specialize in a different area of hypnosis and coaching. I will do some interviews, we will all write articles for the newsletter and do some classes…….
- For the last few years I have heard people say that they would like to come to classes but it is too far and they can’t get away etc. So rather than the Saturday morning classes I will post classes that I have recorded that you can watch anytime. I will not be the only one doing classes, The“Resilience Tutors” will also do classes.
- I would like to introduce you to this amazing little group. Along with yours truly there will be:
Barb Kerr who is one of the best energy workers I have the joy of knowing plus she knows a lot about crystals,rocks and aromatherapy.
Marcia Tank is a master at NLP, coaching and sports hypnosis. She is so very Intelligent. Marcia reads everything and has many good ideas.
John Zimmer has many talents like being able to understand computers and how we will put our courses on the internet. He is also a stage hypnotist along with study sport hypnosis and business coaching.
We will also have guest tutors teaching and writing articles so we all become stronger, more confident, with healthier minds, bodies and emotions. Because of the format the classes will be more economical and fit everyone’s schedule.
The new newsletters format will start in June. There will not be a Saturday class in May because I am working very hard putting the June class together.
The June Class is about “Secret or Covert Hypnosis” This class will help you know when people are using sales tricks to convince you to believe or purchase what they are selling from the government to sales people you may deal with, to the people you love. The morning will be for anyone that wants to learn about this subject and the full day will be for hypnotists. Here is a description of what will be included.
COVERT HYPNOSIS June 18, 2016 8 AM – Noon or 8 AM- 5 PM
This class is for both Hypnotists and for everyone who is interested in protecting their thoughts. You can learn how to protect yourself. I think it is very important to protect yourself against the continual assault of commercials, news, and people who try to influence our beliefs and sell us things.
You can learn the techniques which are used to influence our subconscious without us even being aware of the tactics. Politics are one of the ultimate manipulations, and it can be seen in both parties. I had thought to do this class later in the year, but watching TV this week I decided people need to become aware now. I don’t care what you decide to believe, but I do care that your decisions are your own.
Learning about Covert Hypnosis Cost $40 8 AM- Noon
The morning class is for everyone and will include the following:
- How covert hypnosis affects our body and mind.
- The secret ingredients of covert hypnosis
- Body language
- 16 human desires that control us
- How to tell if someone is lying
- How to protect yourself from manipulations
Covert Hypnosis for Certified Hypnotists: Cost: $125 8 AM – 5 PM
The afternoon class will cover information for practicing hypnotists and will cover:
- Psychology of covert hypnosis
- Knowing in advance what they will do
- Hypnotic language patterns
- Techniques of influence that can motivate
- Model for changing minds
- Selling the change to the subconscious
The full-day workshop costs $125. You will receive a powerpoint of the full day and it also includes lunch.
8 hours of CEU credits for the National Guild of Hypnotists will be awarded.
You must preregister for this class by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org I hope to see you on the 18th but I Really hope you will follow this new format and look forward to our monthly newsletter.
Until June I wish you joy